Terms of Service & Return/Cancellation Policy
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this Website, accessible from seventhp, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on SeventhP’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on SeventhP’s Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This will let SeventhP to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on SeventhP’s Website are provided “as is”. SeventhP makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, SeventhP does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
SeventhP or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on SeventhP’s Website, even if SeventhP or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on SeventhP’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SeventhP will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. SeventhP may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. SeventhP does not make any commitment to update the materials.
SeventhP has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by SeventhP of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Your Privacy
9. Governing Law
Any claim related to SeventhP’s Website shall be governed by the laws of us without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: November 01, 2021
Thank you for shopping at SeventhP.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to SeventhP, 611 middle neck rd.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to SeventhP, accessible from https://seventhp.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 7 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 7 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://seventhp.com/contact-us/
- By phone number: 320
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
611 Middle Neck Rd, Great Neck, NY 11023
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
• A full refund will be only made if you secede to cancel our services within 5 days of making the payment.
• If you choose to terminate our services after the initial 5 days then you will be charged an amount equivalent to the working hours that we will put into your project. The balance will be credited to the account from which you had made payment within 45 days of cancellation.
• Cancellation of any service renewal should be only done 10 days before the start of the next billing cycle.
• Cancellation after the start of the billing cycle, then an equivalent amount to the working hours put into the project during that month will be billable, that clients will be entitled to pay.
• If you signed up for our services, but you did not make any use of them then you are still entitled to pay us.
• The amount of refund will be credited to the account from which you had made payment within 45 days of cancellation.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://seventhp.com/contact-us/
- By phone number: +18456602081